Thursday, November 13, 2008

Absent!

I have been so behind on my blogging, and I feel bad. But I have never been so stressed/busy in my life. School is kicking my butt and I'm even getting behind on things I need to do for the store. Thank goodness for employees that will run across the street and buy me coffee, lovely girls that buy all my headbands within one week, friends that make me pancakes (or, mackenzies that make me pancakes:), inspiration from people like Whitney Dunn and Casey Stribling of Perfect Pair, and the famous couturier Manuel (full posts coming on these later, promise!). But until I am done my last major accounting project this week, studying for exams, among the other million things i have to do, I will be taking a bit of a break, but not too long of one, don't worry :)

No comments: