Friday, September 11, 2009

My Fall Wishlist



I've been lusting after these for some time....perhaps one day they will make it into my extensive black shoe collection. They are on sale too....



And to go with them, a nice pair of striped tights. Not that I don't already have two drawers full of differently patterned black tights...but still... here



I've taken quite a liking to hues of rose/dusty pink this season. I adore the cap sleeves on this lovely.

Find it here



I will wear this with my blue H&M high waisted skirt and black tights....

Find it here





The Anna Sui for Target collection, inspired by Gossip Girl. duh. Which, by the way, comes out THIS Sunday!



I was in Macys the other day and happened upon this Rachel Roy collection. I fell in love with her metal stud button coat

Speaking of coats.....



I might say that one of my few regrets in life is not purchasing this amazing cocoon coat that Erin Fetherston did for Target. If anyone has one that they would be willing to sell to me or knows of where I could find one, I will probably cry tears of cocoon coat joy!



What's on your fall wishlist?

No comments: