Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Love Simone Goes Dark: A Collaborative Shoot with Madness Is






Clothing: Madness Is & Love, Simone
Accessories: Posh Boutique
Photography: Adrian Morales
Styling: Kaitlyn Hamilton
Make-up: Dhante Alderson
Models: Atlanta Northcutt, Jenny Harris

A few weeks ago I did a joint shoot with my friend Emily, designer of the amazing edgy Madness Is. We decided that she would do tops and I would do some bottoms! It's completely different than anything I have ever done, but the shots turned out really amazing, don't you think?

PS if you're local all of these bloomers are for sale at Local Honey!

PPS Stay tuned for my first reader giveaway within the next few days! :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics and the lacy bottoms, fun xx

Unknown said...

I LOVE the bloomers, I'll have to go get some!