Monday, June 17, 2013

Lovely things and big surprises!

Hello old friend, poor little blog I had all but abandoned! Let's catch up, grab a drink? A coffee? I have so much to tell you! Where to begin....

Most of last fall I felt super burnt out and honestly just took a break from designing. It was a much needed hiatus because this spring I felt an incredible surge of creativity and motivation to do something entirely new and scary for myself....I decided to start designing lingerie! It's something I've been wanting to do for quite a while but just never really got around to doing it. These past few months I've been toiling away in my little studio working on patterns for bralettes and high-waisted knickers. This past month I finally finished my summer line and just in the past week have done 2 fabulous photo shoots that I can't wait to share. In the meantime, here's some sneak peaks:

Photo by Jenna Winstead; Model: Crystal Wood


Photo by Jenna Winstead; Models: Erin Belle & Mia McMahan


Hop over to my Facebook for some more behind the scenes photos, too!

More surprises soon, stay tuned loves! xo


No comments: