Sunday, June 15, 2008

an obituary to my patience

Oh I have that ridiculous urge to do something. Toying with the idea of getting my septum pierced, however everyone thinks it's too much. Maybe that's the point? Either that or satisfying myself with a new stud for my monroe...I'm a bit low on funds these days anyway. Effing body shop and their corporate paperwork glitches...
I've finally gotten around to altering those vintage trenchcoats I found at the garment district last summer. Also, making lots of pretty little shift dresses for the shop. I'm really nervous that none of it will sell, and I'll be stuck with even more shit that will just collect dust along with all of those flared jeans. Oh belmont gods, tell me what these straight-edge hipsters will want to wear!

I think i have mono. yep.

alright well, i'm off to go get a tattoo or put another hole in my face....maybe dye my hair blue...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How i hate the feeling of desire when there isn't enough money to help it... I toyed with the idea myself of getting my septum pierced a couple years ago and i decided not to. I'm glad now that i didn't have it done. But to each her own... just think about it. Monroes are cute though. Anyway, I just stumbled across your blog and thought I would say hi...