Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Year's Dolls



Here is a photo from New Years Eve with my cousin Laura, my sister Hannah, my dear friend Malainie, and I. We love our leopard print cardigans. Oh, and you can see our Whoville Christmas Tree still up in the background!


The last few days have been a bit crazy. oh, and cold! I really wish my parents would actually turn on the heat upstairs, because it is awful to have to try to sleep in a room where you can almost see your breath, even with wooly socks, sweaters, and down comforters. But besides that, I am enjoying the last week of my break, with high hopes of sewing, antique adventuring, drives up north, and perhaps even to Montreal or another part of Canada? We shall see...

Hannah's Outfit- Express Sequin Leggings, Nine West pumps
Malainie's Outfit- Target leggings, f21 cardigan
My Outfit- F21 dress, F21 cardigan, target red tights, Aldo elf toe pumps

No comments: