Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I wish I could be more like...

these three fabulous girls! I've been following this blog for a bit now and they have completely re-enthused (not a word you say?? pshh) me towards waking up everyday and dressing in something fun and different. They are the Beckerman sisters, twins Caillianne and Samantha, and Chloe, who have their own line full of quirky and lovely pieces as interesting as their blog entries!

Their blog, called Beckerman Bite Plate shows their daily outfits, along with interesting tidbits about where they picked up each item and a fun label (ex: an orange and black mini dress ensemble was coined "witches of eastwick and pippi longstocking" as Samantha was also sporting long braids). I can't get enough of it! See for yourself....












I'm also hoping to snag one of their pieces sometime soon, I did a bit of research on their site and found that Posh boutique just a few blocks down carries them!

No comments: