Friday, December 31, 2010

Warm Winter Days and New Shoes















Outfit Details:
Tee Shirt- Target
Blazer- H&M
Skirt- Lucky Brand
Hat- Target
Bracelet F21
Shoes- Dolce Vita for Target
"Before the Dawn" Satchel- Modcloth


Today I woke up and saw that it was 65 degrees out today (although quite windy...which you can probably tell in my photos)! All week I've been kind of a bum in pajamas and slippers (my hours were cut after Christmas...gotta love retail!), so I forced myself to get dressed up and motivated to do some sewing today. I have several projects I need to get moving on (such as two couture pieces for a doggy fashion show hosted by the Humane Society!). Granted, I still didn't get out of bed until noon....but it's a start! What do you all do to get motivated?

Ps: Happy New Years Eve! I'm not sure what my plans are just yet, but I'm definitely planning on wearing the Betsey dress in the previous post!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Hi Simone...so glad you stopped by and glad to see you back in action...great outfit...Happy New Year...Dawn Suitcase Vignettes XX

Kellie said...

Happy New Year! :) Love your shoes! The entire Dolce Vita for Target collection was pretty fantastic.