Sunday, June 19, 2011

Love Simone Spring/Summer Lookbook Sneak Peak!





On Friday I did my first real shoot for Love Simone with the darling local photographer Kristin Sweeting! We had so much playing dress up and staging an outdoor tea party with hanging teacups, doily lanterns, and mason jars filled with roses! I think we created the most beautiful wonderland and was sad to have to take it all down once it got dark. I can't wait to show you all the completed lookbook in a few weeks. After that I will be listing the entire collection on Etsy!

All photos by Kristin Sweeting
Models- Atlanta Northcutt, Isabella Margot, Kelly Etheridge
Makeup- Dhante Alderson
Hair- Kallie Robertson-Smith & Kristin Sweeting
Nails- Hannah Robertson-Smith


xoxo

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I really admire your talent for your clothing line and photoshoot. just beautiful. So glad you stopped by. Dawn suitcase Vignettes xo