Thursday, June 2, 2011

Love Simone Update: Local Honey Re-Stock















Here's what I've been working on for the past few weeks! Lots of reconstructed slips and bed jackets have hit Local Honey, as well as some ADORABLE bloomers. I'm kind of obsessed with them.....dreaming of different ways to wear them (pajamas, to the beach as a cute cover up, a picnic in the park...endless, right?!). The pink linen ones are made from a vintage tablecloth and the floral ones were made from fabric that I cut off of an ugly floor length dress! There's just something kind of exhilarating about cutting up something old and drab and making it into something entirely new.

I've decided to finally revamp my Etsy store and put up some of my summer bloomers and other reconstructed items since currently I only sell in Nashville! So be on the lookout for it :)

xo

4 comments:

Calla said...

These are so, so lovely! You make the prettiest clothes!

Dawn said...

Just adorable and sweet. You are so talented. I love your style, It must be so exciting to see people buying your creations. Dawn Suitcase Vignettes xo

alexandra grecco said...

so cute, miss! love those bloomers ; )

xx
alexandra

two birds said...

i adore the bloomers! i would wear them every day...to the grocery store, work, everywhere (they're so cute!)