Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My Own Place and a Birthday

Hello my darlings! Where have I been, you ask? Well, in my absence I have been working overtime designing some stage outfits for a lovely pair of girls, I've moved out of my parents' house and over to East Nashville, and celebrated my 24th birthday. I'm a bit disorganized at the moment, but have much planned once everything gets back to normal for me. For now, I'll leave you with some photos of my new place! (Don't worry, I'll be sharing the pieces I designed soon, too!)















P.S. the kitten that makes a cameo in the photo with my work table is named Skinny Jeans (she adores my sewing chair), and Velveteen Rabbit is quite enjoying her new home on one of my shoe shelves...I even gave her a fur and a tiara to help make the move a bit less traumatizing.


1 comment:

Myrtha Meadows said...

As long as you have your sewing machine, your cat, and your shoes in place, your settled! :) That's a really good idea for shoe placement, by the way - when no more fits underneath your bed...