Thursday, October 27, 2011

Recent Work: Tunic Dresses and Beaded Slips!

As promised, here are some shots of the pieces I designed a few weeks ago!















The first one is one of my favorite pieces in a long time. I made it using silk fabric from a men's robe and vintage sheer netting! The beaded slip dress was created from a beaded muumuu and a vintage slip, and the navy top with a lace collar is a reconstructed slip. I definitely need to start taking photos of these pieces before AND after, because sometimes it's astonishing even to me:)

Yesterday I sewed up a storm on my day off, and will be bringing a whole load of new pieces to Local Honey at the end of the week. I'll be posting those pieces within the next few days.

Now it's off to work, in my AMAZING new plaid coat...I can't wait for you all to see it!

No comments: