Monday, May 4, 2009

Inspiration: Ethereal Romance

For my final forecasting presentation, I'm researching a Spring 2010 trend. I was immediately drawn to the romantic, fairylike ruffles, luxuriously draped gowns, and icy pastels that reminded me of my childhood. I remember collecting those little fairy figurines you can find at Hallmark and reading my mother's collection of beautifully illustrated books about fairies. I'm not even ashamed to admit that I believed in them wholeheartedly as a child.....

















*I randomly saved these images onto my computer and forgot to label where I found them! If any of these are your images or know whose they are, please let me know :)

1 comment:

Meaghan Kelly said...

awww so true that fairy-like fashion is popping up everywhere, the girly, frilly stuff is my favorite! :)
great post!