Sunday, January 17, 2010

Inspiration for a dimly lit sunday night



Beautiful Crayola hair. I miss my pink bangs...

Found here




Big Flouffy Hair....Big flouffy PINK hair?


Found here




Once when I was little I decided I wanted gold skin. I pressed my mother's gold stamp ink pad against my arms and hands, only to create a huge..gold, inky mess. (But a fun mess :)

x




I just can't get over the beauty of this image for some reason. It reminds me of Little Red Riding Hood. And although everyone is posting about their anticipation for Spring, I love the look of being bundled up, scarves, coats, and snow.

x


I don't have class tomorrow, so I'm going to stay up sewing. I have some lovely "sweater skirts" to post for you all tomorrow! xo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I used to love dousing myself in my mother's gold powder. I used to use dance recitals as an excuse.. but just kept doing it for no occasion.