Monday, July 19, 2010

The Favorite Floral Shorts















Outfit Details
Striped top- H&M
Floral Shorts- American Rag (via Macy*s)
Sling-Back Snakeskin Heels- Vintage
Leather Bow Band- Handmade, for sale on my Etsy!


So, I have only owned these shorts for 24 hours, but I can officially say that they will become my favorite shorts. They are incredibly comfortable, lightweight, and have the most perfect floral and polka dot print. The best part? They were on sale for $12. I decided to pair them with the vintage heels I received for my last birthday, which don't often make it out of the glass shoe case. I always forget how comfortable they are. I ended up wearing them to work, but took them off halfway through the day out of fear that I would scratch them or something (they may be in good condition but they are at least half a century old!).

I also decided to wear another one of my little bow bands that I made this weekend. I can't tell you how obsessed I am with all of the leather pieces I've been using to make them with. Some of them have the most amazing patterns and are beautifully embossed, while the suede remnants are buttery soft and make the perfect little bows! I've listed a few of the ones I made, but I'm waiting on a shipment of headbands to come in so I can finish the rest! Hop on over to my Etsy and take a look at what I did get a chance to list :)

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

LikeaFineSkylark said...

Those shorts do look absolutely perfect!

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog and I'm totally obsessed! I'll definitely be subscribing. :)

Love the shoes - they are fabulous!

xoxo Hannah