Friday, July 9, 2010

Friday Faux's











Outfit details:
Ruffle Blouse- from Blush, a local boutique in Nashville
Skirt- Modcloth
Grey Suede Booties- Deena & Ozzy (UO)
Bowler Hat- Target
Necklace- Target
charm bracelet- f21
double ring- UO..but borrowed from Hannahdoll..she trotted off to Europe and left it behind! Pity...



Here again is my feeble attempt to thwart mother nature and her blasted heat. I love love love this blouse. It's so light and sheer, the perfect opportunity for me to try out that bandeau bra trend, no? I've paired it with a faux leather metallic skirt from Modcloth, which one would think would be too hot to wear in temp's upwards of 90, but since it is so short it's really not a bother. However, I may be pushing it with my erm...wool...hat. However, I had to spare you all from my gnarly unwashed hair somehow, right? (Yes, I wore it outside today, and yes, it is rather warm atop my head).

Hope everyone's Friday is going fabulously so far!

No comments: