Saturday, September 18, 2010

The Lazy Girl's Outfit Post [An Ode to Photobooth]
















Yesterday I got my hair done (yay bright red that will unfortunately fade in about 2-3 weeks) and went to Target and picked up this darling Tucker for Target blouse! I'm in love. I'm at work and didn't have time to take outfit photos this morning, so here's the next best (addicting) thing: Photobooth photos! Terrible quality, but that little "3..2..1" countdown and camera flash sound are just so pleasing, no?


*Photobooth is also obviously my excuse to take rather creepy closeup photos of my face. Apologies to those offended by the magnified view of my nose/pores/makeup...

5 comments:

kaelah beauregarde said...

you hair looks magnificent!

and i loved your photos from budapest! its by far my most favorite city in the world. i can't wait to go back! love love love

pearlslaceandruffles said...

You are so cute and I adore your hair miss! xo

http://www.pearlslaceandruffles.com/

Anonymous said...

Hi Kallie, we love what you're doing on your blog Love, Simone. We wanted to thank you for entering the contest that Beso.com sponsored on the glamourai and invite you to enter our new $1,000 “We <3 Brands" Giveaway.

Thanks so much!
The Beso.com Team.
www.beso.com

Sharon Lei said...

Oooooo!! Polka dots and a big bow!!! DOUBLE LOVE. :P

xx Love & Aloha

Heather Taylor said...

Reminds me of Florence Welch from Florence and the Machine.