Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Baby's Day Out














Outfit Details


Sweater- F21
Skirt- vintage, from Local Honey
Belt- Betsey Johnson
Scarf- Missoni for Target
Shoes-MIA Girl 
Bag- Betsey Johnson
Earrings- Juicy Couture 

For the past month, one of our foreign exchange students from high school has been visiting Nashville, along with his girlfriend. Fabi and Mona are from Munich and we've been having so much fun doing all of the little touristy things in and around Nashville with them. Today I had the day off so we drove out to the famous restaurant Loveless Cafe, known best for their mouthwatering biscuits and traditional southern food (think fried chicken and mashed potatoes with lots of gravy!). After we filled up on yummy food we drove up the Natchez Trace into Leiper's Fork and and stopped for a soda at Puckett's Grocery and a little antiquing in the downtown area! Next we hit up downtown Franklin for some more boutique-ing (not a word you say? hm). I bought the most adorable long matches that come in a case with a little black cat on it at a store called Avec Moi (I also languished over the beautiful vintage jade and powder pink cake plates and dishes...).

PS as you can see I dyed my hair pink! I absolutely adore it, and while you can't really tell with my scarf/turban/I Love Lucy contraption on, there is a bit of purple on the side as well. Speaking of the turban, this has been my new go-to thing whenever I wake up and just don't feel like doing anything with my hair. It's super easy, and is a great alternative to throwing on a hat or a headband. I bought this scarf last week at Target when the Missoni line came out. Did anyone else manage to snag anything? I got several pairs of knee socks and some great purple tights as well.

xo Darlings!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whoa your hair looks amaze! You are such a brave lady! Everything you have just written sounds like a dream... I long to go to Nashville... Damn I wish I was a young American! xx