Saturday, September 24, 2011

Cheeky in Yellow






















Outfit Details

Blouse- Fringe & Lace
Skirt- BB Dakota
Bowler Hat- Target
Flats- Kate Spade
Sunglasses- Fred Flare

Today has been sort of a slow one for me. Yesterday the rest of our European company left and it's a bit glum around the house. I've been laying in bed catching up on Project Runway episodes, sipping coffee, and playing scrabble on my ipad.

Thursday we went to Cheekwood, the home of some beautiful botanical gardens, a mansion-turned-museum, and seasonal exhibits (in the spring they had the Russian Faberge eggs and crown jewels!). We had fun traipsing around and taking photos, looking at the lovely gardens and pieces of art tucked away into the woods (FYI Kate Spade flats were not the best choice for this impromptu hike of sorts). Afterwards we drove into Green Hills and ate some frozen yogurt at Sweet Cece's, and ended the night with more unhealthiness at a little barbecue place in Hendersonville.


PS: I'm 2 followers away from being at 100! So exciting! Do me a favor and if you enjoy reading my blog and aren't following already, please do so :) I love you all for sticking around even when my life has gotten crazy and I haven't been able to post regularly. That will be changing and I'm excited for all of the fun things I have planned for posts in the future! xoxo

No comments: