Sunday, August 31, 2008

Je veux te voir

I am pretending that it is not heinously hot out these days and sporting some lovely vintage scarves for fall. By the way, the ones I have put in the store are selling nicely. (Oh I have pictures of the store that I want to put up as well!)




a better picture of my new haircut, of which I am in love with but cannot seem to style without the help of dear zach.



Getting ready to go out, wondering how I could possibly be so unphotogenic? Oh and that is my dear friend Aaron.


scarf- vintage
tee-hanes
leggings- kensie
gladiator sandals- f21

5 comments:

Richel said...

you have beautiful hair! I love this haircut, but I've never been able to pull it off!

Love Simone said...

Thankyou so much! I think the key is having a good straightener and teasing it a lot. The guy who did it has a Chi and it always turns out amazing!

Eeli said...

My gosh hun, you ARE photogenic.

*GIVES YOU MASSIVE FACE SLAP*

Truly, you are far too critical and that mag above looks like it would have some pretty neato piccies in there. I wonder if they ship to NZ? hmmm...

Isabel said...

I kind of adore your septum piercing. They're not easy to pull off but you do it so well!

Anonymous said...

people are reading your blog!!!!
cooool.
at first i was like
"hm, i dont remember commenting on this entry 4 times!!"
who is zack and why cant he do my hair too?!
when i come for sister-visit i want him to do my hair. tell him this. immediately.
now.
i mean it.