Thursday, August 7, 2008

Grilled Cheese Makes me feel beautiful

So I have not posted in awhile, many apologies! But I have been working on so many cute little things for the store. I'm so excited! Here are some pictures of a few of the headbands I have made. I feel as though photobooth cannot do them justice, however, here they are....









The black feather one, among others I have made, are from old feather hats from the 30s and 40s. The brown one is a fur and velvet headband that was still in really good condition and really cute. I added the vintage gem, too. I would never normally condone wearing or buying fur, however this is so old and and working with it I have developed this little sentimental attachment to it. I got so lucky with the entire suitcase full of old hats that my mom had just lying around here...

now I am going to go eat my ramen noodles and then go hang out with a friend!

No comments: