Thursday, March 18, 2010

Life in Technicolor




I can't believe this is tomorrow. This show is like my baby, and me along with a few other people at Feedback Clothing have been working on it for months! If you live in the Nashville area you should come out to see a great show filled with awesome local designers like Say Ooh (Colleen Wandel), Valentine Valentine
(Amanda Valentine), and other Nashville favorites like TOM's shoes! AND it's only $5.

Ok, done plugging the show... :)

Well, almost! I will be showing my new Spring pieces for Love Simone Clothing as well

1 comment:

Lauren Winter said...

catching up on your blog.. I LOVE your new hairstyle! those photos taken of you in boston are gorgeous. the colors work so well together - they're so vivid!

and I read in an earlier post that you were eating leftover godiva chocolate cheesecake. I have to state that it is, hands down, the absolute best cheesecake the cheesecake factory has to offer.

wish I could have been at the fashion show, last minute crap got in the way. we need to meet!!