Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Cansei de ser sexy owns my heart.

This post is specifically dedicated to the band CSS. I have already been in love with them and they're super sexy hotness, but now I am swooning....and laughing. They have posted a new Myspace bulletin, and it is the funniest thing I have ever read. Whoever in the band that posted it, or perhaps all of them (?) were incredibly drunk, as a lot of their typing and english skills went a bit downhill. That said, reading it made me feel like they were my best friends. Why is it that drunken testaments of love and true feelings about everything can seem so heartfelt? Well, certainly more honest, for sure....

1 comment:

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

CSS are great! I saw them live last year in Helsinki a bit after I had a knee operaton so I went to the gig with crtuches and couldn't dance at all. But they'll be playing herenext weekend and IƤll be there jumping around for sure :D

Haven't been to myspce in ages, must go read that bulletin...