Wednesday, July 16, 2008

noah's ark came to my house one day

Yesterday I went to Anthropologie and bought some lovely dishes on sale. all for $3.95! Two lovely butterfly bowls and plates. The bowls are perfectly sized for Ramen Noodles. I can't wait.




Anthro says it is a mug but I like my soup bowls with handles. Don't you?




I also bought some really expensive hair goop that's supposed to make my hair pretty again, and not all broken and weak. we'll see Sephora, we'll see. Speaking of hair, I went to the place by Hot Rize called Drapoel and got my hairs trimmed. (and my eyebrows done, ouch..). She did a very nice job and I must say it is the lowest amount I have ever paid to get my hair done. ($32 in all!!!)



That silly look on my face might be me realizing that all the mascara on my left eye got rubbed off when my contact was being retarded earlier...

No comments: