Saturday, September 6, 2008

will you make out with me?



Ok so for the past month or so I have been in an intense black leggings and white tee phase, channelling some sort of edgier side of myself. However, perusing various blogs I am longing to slink back to my girly babydoll frilly, erin fetherston inspired dresses. Peter pan collars and black tights, maryjanes and headbands with bows and socks like the dears above, oh my. I can't wait for it to cool down here, because I am tired of wearing the same old things over and over again, and the humidity of the past few days is making me cranky, alright?

2 comments:

Hannah Jane said...

ahh okay so i was on fbook looking at kristina from norway's younger sister's pictures, and i came across this one, and it's really creepy that i took it, but oh man, look at Cecilie's friend's socks!!!
and her whole outfit is just adorable.. find me socks like this??

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e202/thisruindpuzzll3/n678130082_3145326_541.jpg

Lainie-lou said...

Not a cranky Kallie? I thought we were done with that. Well it's nice to know other things make you cranky besides our sleepovers.