Sunday, September 28, 2008

There's Nothing Sweet About Me

I finally got around to taking some pictures of the things I have in the store, yay!
Mostly handmade headbands, but a few vintage babygems mixed in as well! And a shot of the tank tops I made, as well as the little black mini skirt. Nothing too special but small accomplishments for me all the same :)











And here is a random shot of the store, with our lovely lime green jewelry display case, and some dwindling scarves...





and lastly, a picture of an outfit I wore last week at some point. Something rather simple for me, but I felt like a little cupcake all day. A bright yellow one. with ribbons.



top-bcbg girls from ages and ages ago
skirt- erin fetherston for target
shoes- f21

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh wow that looks great! : )
x

Hannah Jane said...

gimme gimme gimme one of those headbands